- Wayfind – Pennant Park
Wayfind Escapes is a collective trading name of the holiday resorts in the Wayfind Escapes portfolio.
Wayfind Escapes Locations
Whilst we do not share your information with third parties, when opting-in to receive marketing information on the Wayfind Escapes portfolio, this includes information, promotion and offers from the following locations:
- Wayfind Pennant Park.
This will also include future new resorts added to the Wayfind Escapes portfolio.
By giving us your data, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this privacy statement.
Any changes to this policy will be posted on our website.
What data do we collect?
Wayfind Escapes collects the following data when you fill out any of our online contact forms:
- Personal information you provide to us (Name, email address, phone number, postal address)
- Some examples of when we collect this information include Signing up to a newsletter, downloading a brochure, requesting a postal brochure and contact forms.
Our website also has links to some third-party booking platforms to book spa appointments and golf tee times.
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you:
- Shall consent ton their behalf to the processing of their personal data.
- Shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wayfind Escapes with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register interest on our website to hear about our products or services – this includes brochure requests, enquiry forms, stock enquiry, call back forms and contact us forms.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback via a contact form or by email.
We also collect information when you voluntarily orally provide it to us, complete customer service surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions.
How will we use your data?
Wayfind Escapes collects your data so that we can:
- Process your information requests (for example if you have requested a brochure from us or more information)
- Deliver products and services.
- Communicate with you about products, bookings, services, promotional offers, update our records and maintain your details.
For all contact forms on our website (for example an enquiry form or brochure request) your data is primarily used to enable to us to answer/process your enquiry or to send you a copy of the requested brochure.
To process your brochure request, enquiry or query we will need to record your personal details.
When you pick and choose to opt in and provide a phone number (whether for a call or text) this enables us to contact you to answer your query.
When you pick and choose to opt in and provide an email address (whether for email contact or to arrange a live chat meeting) this enables us to contact you to answer your query.
We will only ever make contact via your chosen method.
How do we store your data?
Wayfind Escapes stores your data in a secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Your data will also be stored in our email communication platform Klaviyo. Klaviyo fully complies with GDPR regulations, and you can find out more about how they protect data here: https://www.klaviyo.com/legal/privacy/privacy-notice
Wayfind Escapes will retain your data only for as long as you wish us to. Please see the below section for how to opt-out from marketing communications or how to let us know if you wished to be removed from our database.
Wayfind Escapes would like to send you information about our products and services if you have opted in to receive such communications. Such information could be sent by post, email, telephone, text messages or call.
Your email address may only be used by us for wider marketing purposes if you have checked the box stating that you wish to receive emailed news and information from us.
We will retain your details only for as long as you wish us to. You can unsubscribe from our email database by clicking on the remove link at the base of each email. You can unsubscribe from text messages by texting XTNE to 88802, this will be in every text you receive from us.
To amend your preferences or be removed from our system at any point please email: email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Access to your information, correction and opt-out.
You always have the right to revoke prior permissions and always given consents. You also have the right to correct, request or delete any held personal data. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding this Policy, including requests to revoke prior permissions and given consents, correcting, or requesting to delete any held personal data should be directed to the Administrative Head Office of Wayfind Escapes as follows:
Chief Financial Officer
Pennant Golf Club and Holiday Lodges
We may share your information with:
- Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
One or more of our web pages contain a link to Hoseasons, a third-party service provider which collects personal data on our behalf about visitors. We reserve the right to share your information with other holiday resorts within the Wayfind Escapes group, a list of which can be accessed above.
By using this website, you consent to us using your information in this way. We do not share your information with third parties other than those set out above. We endeavour to ensure that third party service providers comply with GDPR and will manage data in accordance with the regulations.
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website, we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- The privacy practices of such websites
- the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or
- the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you first access the website, you will be able to opt-in or opt-out to different cookies.
Data is also collected by the web analysis tool Google Analytics using cookies that can be used to generate pseudonyms for user profiles.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your Personal Information.
How to contact us
Chief Financial Officer
Pennant Golf Club and Holiday Lodges