Whether you’re looking for a North Wales holiday, or ready to start your lodge ownership journey, here are some of our frequently asked questions
Peacefully located near the North Wales Coast, Pennant Park has enviable access to Wales’ most breathtaking sights, giving our owners plenty to explore every time they stay. For quiet days on park, Pennant Park is a home away from home, offering an incredible concierge service that ensures your every need is met. We also have one of the finest golf courses in Wales, which many of our owners enjoy, and an exquisite Clubhouse, where you can relax with like-minded people and enjoy beautiful food and drink.
We’re proud to offer fantastic facilities that make every stay extra special:
- An award-winning 18-hole golf course
- The Clubhouse, which has been fully refurbished and opens March 15th 2024
- A restaurant serving delicious food and drink using locally sourced ingredients
- Children’s playground
We’re proud to offer a 12-month season, which means you get to enjoy your holiday home whenever you feel like it.
There are no restrictions to how long you can stay in your holiday home, as long as the lodge is not used as your main residence.
From March 2024, The Clubhouse opening hours are:
Sunday to Thursday – 8am until 10pm (food served 8am-8pm)
Friday & Saturday – 8am until 11pm (food served 8am-8pm)
These hours are subject to change, depending on the time of year.
When you buy a holiday home at Pennant Park you become part of the Wayfind Escapes family, which means carving out your perfect holiday whether that be by yourself, with your family or having fun with your grandchildren. Family and friends can even enjoy your lodge when you’re not there.
We would be very sorry to lose you, but we completely understand that people’s circumstances can change and you may need to sell your lodge. Should you wish to sell, the following BH&HPA guidance (of which we are a member) is as follows:
- One of the simplest ways to sell your lodge is to speak to us. We’ll be more than happy to buy your holiday home from you for a fair price, making it the easiest option.
- If we can’t agree on a price, you will be able to sell your lodge using a trader or dealer. They base their calculations on the same factors, such as current trade value and condition.
- You’re also free to sell your lodge privately. This is a big benefit as having a lodge on a lodge park will attract a higher selling price. There is a commission for this service, and details of this can be given to you by your dedicated Sales Manager.
You can stay up-to-date with our monthly Owners’ Newsletter, which you’ll receive whether you’re on-park or at home. This covers all the latest updates, including park improvements, upcoming owners’ events and entertainment.
Becoming an Owner
As an owner, you get the following fantastic benefits:
- Concierge Service
- Enrolment in the Golf Club as a non-playing member
- 25% discount on golf membership
- 10% discount on food and drinks at The Clubhouse
- Wi-Fi on park
- Monthly owners’ event
We have an annual site fee, which is billed in October and due in December. This covers full access to the park as well as water usage, sewerage, refuse disposal and general maintenance of the park. Electricity and gas is metered and invoiced quarterly (costs vary depending on consumption). Holiday home insurance is your responsibility, however we can help arrange this for you with leading insurance providers, who we work closely with.
No, unfortunately you cannot permanently live at the park.
As our holiday homes are non-residential and for holiday and recreational purposes only, you won’t have to pay Council Tax. Council Tax is only paid on your main residence, which is the property you live in.
We do not offer funding options and are unable to provide finance advice, however we can put you in contact with a Finance Broker who can help explore your options.
Yes! Many of our owners choose to sublet through our fully-managed sublet package, which takes the entire process off your hands, from advertising to booking to changeovers. Which means you get to sit back and enjoy the best of both worlds.
Pets at Pennant Park
Your pooch deserves a well-earned break too, so our park is pet friendly with acres to explore on the lead!
We love dogs and welcome them in The Clubhouse, however they are restricted to the ground floor and must be kept on a short lead at all times.